So ...AWOL again, I'm sorry. Been having some trouble keeping up with my f-list and I don't want to think about cutting it at this time so I've just been...not keeping up, WHICH IS BAD AND I FEEL BAD. I miss you guys.
Also hi! There is nothing particularly exciting going on with me, to the point I don't know what to post, really. let's see:
- Wrapping up a summer course for which I have a paper due next Thursday
- Learning how to knit -- I am pretty comfortable with at least three stitches if you count casting on, but I'm having trouble keeping them uniform and not-too-tight which makes me curse and unravel things in frustration, so if any of you guys knit, I would love some tips or links! I'm kind of excited about it, lol. I want to make things.
- Watching all the things, as per usual, which at the moment consists of Luther, Game of Thrones (through last Sunday at least), So You Think You Can Dance, and yet another rewatch of The Wire. Have also seen X-Men: First Class, Thor, and Bridesmaids.
- On the subject of Doctor Who, I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.
- Slowly working through a massive summer reading list.
- I slept through the Pottermore announcement but I find I don't really care. I bet in October when it actually opens, I'll care.
- I see a bunch of y'all have joined Tumblr, so allow me to link to mine again. I generally post about pretty ladies, occasional dudes, whatever I'm watching, and a fair amount of media and social justice quotes, links, and dubiously-coherent rambles.
crossposted like yeah | comments